Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Rejected...

Being alone is one of the saddest conditions for a human being to experience. You may feel alone with your family, if you think that no one understands you. Often people are afraid to share who they are because they think that they will be rejected. However, if you are not sharing who you are, you are not truly with the people you love. On the other hand when you share you true self, you risk being rejected. Often individuals seek people out of the family unit with whom they can share themselves without fear of rejection yet still, they are rejected...
 
she is lost
afraid
afraid of everything
she doesn't know where to go
left or right
up or down
she is trapped
nobody understands her
she is in a box
she is lost
how does she go on
she feels like her life is over
she tries to fit in
but she cannot
she wants to disappear to nowhere
she cannot talk to anyone
her life is upside down
where does she go
what does she do
why is her life like this
did chose her to be this way
why me lord
am I the one you want to live like this
am I the special one
did I do something wrong
do I belong on this earth
I am lost

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment