Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Advertisement

 PROFESSIONAL DOCUMENTATION & BUSINESS WRITING SOLUTIONS
NATURE OF BUSINESS

My practice is concentrated on providing professional business transactional documents to small and medium size businesses and individuals.
I can assist your business by drafting specific contracts, agreements, warranties, employment agreements, estimates, bids, invoices, covenants, and other documents tailored to t...he specific focus of your business.
Properly drafted documents can reduce your risks of claims against your business.
In this market it is difficult enough to successfully operate a business. Standardized boilerplate documents might not provide clarification for the services you provide as well as those you do not. Therefore, it is essential to update your business documents to minimize concerns that might otherwise arise. There are certain clauses which if excluded could potentially increase your liability exposure.
My background includes the co-ownership of a construction company for many years, and other family-owned businesses therefore, I have an appreciation and understanding of the needs of business owners. I am also a public/private school teacher and a labour law consultant.
My goal is to assist you to create innovative documents that will reduce potential problems as well as improve the professional standard of your business.
My professional commitment is to represent your business with integrity, accountability, and dedication.
For a free consultation, email my office. 
E mail:cobastrinidad@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment